Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science, University of Malaya, Malaysia (2015) – Thesis: “Faceted Search of Open Educational Resources using the Desirability Index”.
Master of Science in Engineering Management, Brunel University, UK (2008) – Dissertation: “Collaborative Software Development Projects: Strategies and Practices”.
Master of Science in Wireless Enterprise Business Systems, Brunel University, UK (2007) – Dissertation: “XNav Indoor Navigation System Using RFID Technology”. Further, I served as a research assistant/technical programmer (June – August 2007) on the “VoiceTalk” R&D project – a WiFi and VoIP based call center training software application funded by venture capitalists.
TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Certificate of Completion: Gender Mainstreaming, Commonwealth of Learning, Canada
- Certificate of Achievement: ODL Core Competency Training Programme, Wawasan Open University, Malaysia
- Certificate of Completion: An Introduction to Open Educational Resources,Wawasan Open University, Malaysia
- Research Foundation in Computer Sciences, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCPS) (E073-0316 – April 2012)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) (C128-1073 – November 2010)
- Professional Member of the British Computer Society (MBCS) (990317260 – since 2010)
- Member of the IEEE (MIEEE) (90805866 – since 2010)
- Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET) (1100283639 – since 2013)
- Diploma in Computer Hardware Technology at London Tec International, UK
- Certificate in JAVA and Web Programming at SSI, India
- Certificate in Networking at The Indian Institute of Hardware Technology (IIHT), India